Neu-Becalm'd™ is a nutritional supplement that gives the brain-targeted nutrients to aid in the balancing of neurotransmitters. Problems such as mental and emotional focus, or substance abuse may be caused by an imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain.
Scientists recently learned that in handling lack of focus and other stress related disorders the brain uses significant quantities of brain chemicals (neurotransmitters). At some point, the level and/or number of stressors can cause the brain to run out of these chemicals. Typically, when this happens, a person first begins to have difficulty sleeping, experiencing depression, loss of temper, interest, sex drive, attention and feelings of anxiety.
It has been proven that with proper diet and selective supplementation, prescription medications with all of their side effects, need never become a part of your life.
Your brain is supplied with nutritional support for restoring and rebuilding healthy brain chemistry.
- You can focus and think more clearly
- You will regain and retain a positive mood
- You will find internal well-being, stay calm
- You will sleep more soundly and wake refreshed
- You are able to cope with every day stress more successfully
- You can control your emotions
- You will feel hopeful and positive, more optimistic
- You will experience a higher level of self-worth
- You will be able to relax and "turn your mind off"
- You will reach and sustain an improved energy level
The reason why Neu-Becalm'd produces such incredible results in so many different ways is because it addresses the needs of the brain in a manner that no other product does.
Neu-Becalm'd™ IS PATENTED because of its ingredients and their formulation and how the brain reacts when the ingredients enter the brain fluid.
Neu-Becalm'd Ingredients & Their Importance (2 Capsules Per Serving)
- 5HTP (Tryptophan): (10mg) Tryptophan is one of your essential amino acids, and can not be manufactured by your body. You must get this amino acid from either your food or a supplement. It combats stress, depression, insomnia, and aids in weight control. Research shows that it helps relieve migraine headaches and may reduce some of the harmful effects of nicotine. It aids your body in the production of serotonin.
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate): (21mg) Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body and the fifth most abundant substance. About 99% is deposited in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is involved in the soft tissues, intracellular fluids and blood. The 1% of ionized Calcium that circulates in the fluids of the body is small but vital to your life. It is essential for healthy blood and eases insomnia and its delicate messenger ions help regulate the heart beat. Along with Calicum, magnesium is needed to properly maintain the cardiovascular system. It affects neurotransmitters (serotonin, acetycholine, norepinephrine) nerve transmissions, muscle growth and muscle contraction. Calcium is needed for emotional stability. Without it you may have a lack of rational emotion, feelings of irritability, sudden unexplained tears, or sleep problems.
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate): (8mg) Magnesium is an essential mineral that accounts for about 0.05% of your body weight. Most is found inside your cells where it activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It helps to regulate the acid-akaline balance in the body. Magnesium helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. It also helps to utilize the B complex and vitamins C and E in your body. It aids during bone growth and is necessary for proper functioning of muscles, including those of the heart.
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5- Phosphate): (2mg) B Vitamins are necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system and may be the single most important factor for maintenance of the nerves. Along with other ingredients, it helps your body to develop the neurotransmitters Gaba, Enkephalins, Dopamine and Norepinephrine. Without these neurotransmitters you may have free floating anxiety; fearful, insecure feelings; feelings that things are closing in around you; unexplained panic; Feelings of incompleteness; lack of fulfillment; feelings of inferiority or inadequacy; never feels "equal"; Anhedonia: no pleasure in life world looks colorless; inability to "love"; no remorse about personal behavior; Lack of ambition; Lack of drive; Lack of energy; and Depression.
- L-Glutamine: (300mg) Glutamine is used primarily as a brain food (improves intelligence). It alleviates fatigue and is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis, connective tissue diseases and fibromyalgia.
- Folic Acid (as Folate): (200mcg) Folic Acid is one of the B complex vitamins and is necessary to help in the development of the neurotransmitter, Enkephalins . . . without which you may have feelings of incompleteness; lack of fulfillment; feelings of inferiority or inadequacy and never feeling "equal".
- DL-Phenylalanine: (600mg) Enhances sexual interest, improves memory and alertness. Very useful in aleviating symptoms of Pre-menstral syndrome (PMS) and is a very strong anti-depressant. D-Phenylalanine helps your body to replace Enkephalins which aids in psychological pain relief. L-Phenylalanine contributes to the development of dopamine (Pleasure, Reward, Good Feelings, Towards Others, Maternal and Paternal Love) and Norepinephrine (Arousal, Energy Drive).